Sunday, August 12, 2012

GREAT weekend + GAP underwear

What a fun weekend! I have had something up my sleeve for the past 3 weeks or so, planning a surprise birthday dinner for my hubby! I managed to get ALL of his close family and my best friend in the same resaurant at the same time! It has been so so hard, more specifically because J is TERRIBLE at surprises even gifts! So this was especially fun for me. When we entered the restaurant the whole family was seated in the very back of Wild Ginger, HANDS DOWN BEST SUSHI EVER (well I guess all around food too). We walked to the back and they yelled SURPRISE!!! Boy was he surprised he could not believe that everyone was there and he did not have a stinkin clue! The WIFE IS GOOD!




C is attempting potty training!!I am not pushing the issue, he is doing this with his own free will. I ask, and if he declines thats it. We have started to notice that he now knows when he needs to pee and does not like the feeling. Poo...NOT SO MUCH. So when I was diverting J so his family could get into the restaurant we went to Gap. They had 30% off F+F so we picked up one pack of underwear for him. Dang my boy can rock the Gap briefs. So far when he wears them (inside only) he does relly well. But once diaper is on its like it was all a dream...I have not a clue what I am doing so wish me well and any advice you may have I would LOVE it.
They have dinosaurs on them. Tear.

"aunt" sara + Mas

Mommy + Mas before Sara and I went to check out the craft stores.

Mamaw + Papaw came over to play before they left to
go back home. It was really nice to have company over!

Mamaw + Mason cuddling <3

Mason, your smile is so contagious.

we may or may not bribe for potty time.
dont judge.

Cayden, mommy and daddy are so proud of you for trying to start potty training. You get so excited when you pee pee. The best part is you think you have to PUUUUSSSH it out lol. We had a good laugha about that one.
Mason, you are finally eating food with more texture and love to watch your brother play. You have been trying to play w big bro's toys now more specifically his fire trucks. Go figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment