Sunday, January 13, 2013

Family Sunday

We had a GREAT day today. I could of not asked for a better Sunday. We all went to church together! It was a dream come true. My heart is just not able to keep up with the glory of God at the moment.

After church the guys went straight to ikea to get C his new big boy bed. While the kids and I went to target to get a few linens to go along with the new bed and also kandoos wipes because C seems to think he is SO grown that he can quietly go number two and "attempt" to wipe his "cute butt"!!! -that's a direct quote in case you were wondering. he also thinks he has a "cute pee-pee". NO LIE. #momoftoddlerboyshenanigans
The kids ate hot dogs from the cafe ole target which made it possible for me to get in and out! We went home the kids took naps...the boys watched football and slept while I cooked up some chili and than a spaghetti meal for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is one of my last days at work! And then I only work maybe once a week! There is a major glory in only working what you want!










No comments:

Post a Comment