Thursday, January 17, 2013

First day of pre school! (Kind of)

Well C, you finally got your wish. Mom and dad bit the bullet and found you a pre school! It is Christian based and inside a church. So mommy feels a tad bit more safe....notreally. I might of walked around to see how many unlocked entrances there were to the school section of the church.

You help me pick out your outfit for that morning and you proudly snuggled into your big boy bed promising dad you would call him when it was over! I am so marveled by your love of all things new. It is such a strong characteristic to have, but in such a young age is gold. God really hand selected your attributes that's for sure.

Ok the way to school, in which you ran to the car to leave to get there and you got mad whenever your back pack fell on the floor on the drive there! When we arrived you of course put on your reserved face. Anyone who knows you well know is all a trick! You do it to scope out the scene and then you are off. It was the same scenario when I let your little hand leave mine as M and I tried to leave you. You showed slight hesitation per usual, but after I showed you where everyone else was washing their hands at you followed suit....have me a hug and kiss and we exchanged "peace out dude". All was well in your world. Mommy however was not sure what to do for 2.25 hours so she promptly drove to McDonald's and sat in the car and filled out your paperwork and read her iPhone bible #dontjudge

After class we picked you up from the muscle room (awesome I know!) and you told me all about your snack and playing! I was so proud bub, you have NO IDEA. You called daddy and told him about school and then we went home ate lunch and you passed out for nap!

I will be getting uses to Tuesdays around here!!!!

Well, I will be back to blogging tomorrow just wanted to get that on here so I would never miss a moment.







No comments:

Post a Comment